In this seven-week study guide, join Phin Hall and consider how Joshua, and indeed all God’s people, can find strength and courage in God’s promises. Learn, as the Israelites came to understand, that:
- God wants to involves us in His work
- There is no one beyond the reach of God’s grace
- God wants us to bear witness to His work
- Our relationship with God must take priority
- God’s ways are best, even when they don’t make sense to us
- Obedience to God is important – it’s a reflection of our love for Him.
- Even when we make mistakes, God is faithful.
Through these exciting opening chapters of Joshua, discover more of the wonders of being in a relationship with our faithful, holy and awesome God.